Dear Friends and Neighbours:
Serving the students and families of Brampton as a Trustee and Vice Chair with the Peel District School Board (PDSB) is both a pleasure and an honour.
Currently, I am the elected Trustee representing Brampton Wards 2 and 6 and I am seeking re-election. I am asking again for your continued support in shaping our educational system into an exciting, innovative, and challenging environment for our students.
On Monday, October 27th, you can positively impact the direction of the PDSB by voting for me as your Trustee.
My vision for our students:
- Achieving academic success and preparing for post-secondary education
- Entering the workforce fully prepared to contribute to our country’s economic development
- Positively impacting our community
To achieve this vision, I am continually:
- Working with fellow Trustees to introduce specialized programs for our students, to provide a greater variety of academic options
- Driving the ongoing alignment of resources to increase Peel students’ EQAO test scores.
- Encouraging the delivery of differentiated classroom instruction so that all students have a chance of success
- Partnering with community groups, city and provincial officials, to proactively address larger community issues that may negatively impact student achievement, and most importantly;
- Passionately advocating for you and your children to have the best educational experience possible
If you share my vision for our students’ future, vote “Suzanne Nurse” on October 27th. Let’s give our children A Better Chance to succeed!
Suzanne Nurse, Peel District School Board Trustee